Sunday, December 28, 2014

#stylebykari #pinterest



I absolutely love my Style by Kari Pinterest board. It has become my mood board and sometimes my saving grace when I have no idea what to wear. I just enter what I want to wear in the search and tada! it tells me what outfit would look best. I recently bought faux leather leggings for a Christmas party and wanted to find ways to wear them in a more casual setting. So, I searched leather leggings and found some looks that I could even pull off at work. Easy peasy!

When I have a client who has an idea of how they want to dress, but they don't know what else will look good with a certain piece, I always tell them to check out Women's Fashion on Pinterest. It is full of ideas! Pencil skirts, trouser jeans, fall sweater dresses, anything you want! I would bet money that I could make each of my looks on my Style by Kari board work in some way. That's the beauty of having a closet full of clothes. It may be overwhelming some days, but when I use Pinterest it is my own personal 'Select an Outfit' app.

https://www.pinterest.com/StylebyKariD/stylebykarid/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment