Thursday, January 1, 2015

Winter Maxi

 

Happy January 1st!! In North Dakota, the weather can be at its coldest. This will usually put a damper on my wardrobe and I would rather wear a sweater and jeans than dressing up. The rest of this winter I have decided - resolved maybe? - To wear more dresses.

Looking through my closet now to find a cute maxi dress that I can take from summer to winter and still be warm and stylish. Because I'm not completely crazy, I will would wear this on a 20 degree day. When it's -40, all fashion rules go out the window and I try to avoid frostbite.

1. Always always a statement necklace.
2. Maxi dress, I chose a darker color so you don't look out of season. Wearing your thin bright turquoise maxi will make others think you are freezing, when you will be.
3. Jacket, because it's still winter.
4. Purse, bag, clutch, something to carry your junk.
5. Tights, a solid color that won't clash with the dress.
6. Booties. I could decide if booties or flat boots. I think either could work if they weren't too bulky.

1 comment: