Thursday, December 18, 2014

You're making me blush!


It's 4:30 AM and I have to wake up for work. As I slowly climb out of bed, I think how nice it would be to have some sort of fake illness so I don't have to get ready. The baby was up twice in the middle of the night which made for only a couple hours of really good sleep. Good thing he's cute!

I decide that today is a great day for a high bun and a gray/white sweater from Forever 21 with jeans and flats. I'm still wanting to crawl back into bed until I start to put my face on. The concealer conceals, the mascara masks and the pink rose blush wakes me up. Every time I put the blush on, I feel brighter and more awake. I've been buying this blush (and the bronze color) for years. I bet I'm keeping CoverGirl in business. For that price, how can you go wrong?

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod641133# 

No comments:

Post a Comment