Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to ME!


My husband knows that I'm super picky and he requires a Christmas list during the holiday season so that he gets something I'll actually like. Last year when I was pregnant and not feeling like a hip fashionable mama, he bought me a vintage chain purse from an antique store. He didn't get any help with that present and I think he did pretty good. So good, that he had me bawling and running out of the room. I was crying because I wanted to be back to my fashionable self again. Ahhh, pregnancy hormones. So glad that's over....for now.

So this year when I had a new bag on my Christmas list, he insisted I pick it out for myself. Last night after deliberating over a few, I finally settled on this Steve Madden tote with some suede detail on the front. I absolutely love it! It's big enough for all of my stuff and the boys' stuff and the best part is it was on sale! Win! Win!

Because one present is never good enough, I am now looking for new things to keep in it. I must get a new wallet that compliments it because my green Liz Claiborne one is just not doing it for me with this bag. Since it's so big with no separate compartments inside, I'm in search of a small pouch that I can keep miscellaneous items in.

I love this Stella & Dot heart pouch and I'm obsessed with the positive affirmation on the inside lining - Hey There Beautiful!

http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_us/p/accessories/travel-makeup-bags/pouf-wild-hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment