Monday, December 15, 2014

Hello again!

Ok, so I've been a little busy. Giving birth and trying to maintain my sanity. Luckily, my fashion is always there. I'm trying to be better about posting for my New Year's Resolution, but who needs to wait till New Year's?! Why put off till tomorrow, what your can do today? Right?!

I've been on a huge shopping binge lately. Which means 2 things: 1. I need more hangers. And 2. Getting dressed in the morning is starting to take longer.  Today I decided to go for comfort. When living in North Dakota, heels when there is freezing rain just isn't smart. I'm no blonde.

I love this new gray sweater from Old Navy, but really I can't wait to take it off. It's quite itchy, not my best purchase, but it's cute. My new jeans from Gap at Clothes Mentor are heaven! Fit like a dream!

Must resist the urge to go shopping tonight....



No comments:

Post a Comment