Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Running Away.

No matter how cute my almost 9 month old is, sometimes I still need a break. So, I text my friend Eliza and asked if she wanted to meet for a bit. Our usual hangout? Of course! Within minutes we were talking and cruising through the polyester sold in Forever 21. It never fails when I get the shopping itch that I head to Forever 21. It's almost like the Target curse, go in for a small necklace and leave with 15 other pieces.

Of course I couldn't turn down 4 new tops. Here's the one I decided to wear today. I just got these black jeans too at H&M online, since our fabulous (read: not very fashion forward) town doesn't currently have one. I should've guess that $10 jeans won't be the best quality. My zipper kept falling down all day. I might have to take them to my trusty alterations place to get a new zipper. Well, minus the flaws it's a cute outfit. Doesn't having flaws make it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment