Friday, December 19, 2014

All I want for Christmas is...

1. Black Leather Gloves - Target. Ever since I lost one of my favorite gloves in the garbage throwing out the trash, I've needed a new pair. 2. Black Belt - Not the karate kind. The Limited has the best choice for a classic look. 3. Gold Boyfriend Watch - Forever 21. Love this oversized look. 4. Black Heeled Boots - DSW. I seem to wear shoes out by wearing them so often, I need to learn to get them re-done instead of buying new ones all the time. 5. Large Tote - Michael Kors. I have several bags, but there is always room for another one that is versatile enough to carry with any outfit. 6. Bra - Victoria's Secret. Because they are meant for more than milk. 7. Diamond Bands - Zales. We all know that Pinterest is the devil and can make you think you are crafty/stylish/festive, even if you aren't. I saw this image of promise ring bands for your children worn with your wedding band. So cute! Gotta have it! 8. Elizabeth and James Black Perfume - Sephora. The Mary Kate and Ashley duo make 2 fragrances, this is the more musky scent and the White has more floral notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment