Monday, July 17, 2017

If this doesn't make you blush.

You know the feeling when you see something great on a menu or in the store and you can't wait to try it? This was one of those times. I got the sneak peek email from Birchbox and I anxiously waited for the USPS driver. 

I haven't been wearing make up very often (check out my Fresh Face Friday on Tuesday post), so when I got this blush, I loved it, but I honestly wasn't sure how often I'd use it. I have a couple friends that I usually give things to when they are too bright or not right for my skin. My girl, Kayla almost got this one, but I think I'll hang onto it.


My verdict, this was so easy to put on! It blended well and gave just the right pink color. If I wanted it to be darker, I can easily add more without it feeling heavy. I applied it early in the morning and it lasted until about 6:00 pm. With my usual make up removal routine, it came off just as easy as it went on. I'll probably use this until it's gone and consider buying the full size for $16 through Birchbox (https://www.birchbox.com/invite/vk3fd).


If you want to try a cream blush, but not sure where to start. I'd suggest trying an ELF or Loreal brand (see #2 & #3) you can pick up at Target or Ulta. That way if you don't like it, you won't be out as much money as say, a Tom Ford cosmetic brand. If you don't like the blush, don't toss it, I'm sure Kayla would use yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment