Sunday, July 23, 2017

#armparty

I was scrolling through Facebook the other day and one of those ads popped up again, for the 50th time. You know the one. The one where you absolutely love what it's offering, but you think, 'Do I really need another one?' I was totally suckered. I did need another one, or another 4. PuraVida bracelets. I already have 6 or so from when I was an intern at a showroom for PuraVida, so I knew the quality of them and continuing to support this brand was important to me. For each bracelet, a portion of their proceeds are donated to several different charities they are involved with. An obvious selling point to share with my husband who would later ask about the charge on the credit card bill.

I added them to my cart, where it sat for 3 more days until I finally decided I would make the purchase. I can't be the only one who fills their shopping cart with no intention of entering my credit card. Right? I bet I have 15 websites just waiting for me to make the leap and enter payment. Forever 21, Target, H&M, Ulta, Etsy, to name a few.

I'm in love with these bracelets. Stack a few or only wear one. They are perfect. For only $5, you can start building your stack with PuraVida. But they are sold everywhere and for a similar price. They are available with Etsy, Chan Luu, Rebecca Minkoff or get in the DIY spirit and make your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment