Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project Lara



Lara S. -- 32 years old -- Wife -- Mother -- Full-Time Personal Trainer/Yoga Instructor
Like most women, Lara leads a very busy life with mothering and trying to make time for herself, shopping and finding outfits for each day may not be top priority. Being a fashionable Mom can be easy and make you look like Celebrity Mom Gisele Bundchen. A comfortable everyday look can effortlessly be cargo pants with a simple white top and a few small accessories. Also, by adding a fun color sandal you can create any eye catching look all the way to your toes that is more trendy than a simple pair of white flip flops.  




Women, especially Moms can get stuck in their color palette of neutrals; white, black, gray, tan. My closet isn’t any different, but I also have several pops of color to mix with them. A teal cardigan, pink blouses or even blue dress pants can jazz up any gray cardigan or white tank. Lara likes to incorporate jeweled bangles and scarves in her wardrobe which is a great way to add a pop of color. Scarves are so easy and comfortable to wear; I usually wear my hair pulled back and some cute dangling earrings with the several different color scarves I have.

Doing this research on scarves and how to wear them has gotten me inspired to wear a summer scarf to work tomorrow. Whenever I'm not sure of how to wear something or what to wear it with, I always do some research first and see what I have in my closet and what I could wear with it. Style is contagious so if you decide to try a new look, you may inspire someone else to try a new look they were considering. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to be your next project. I have scarves. I have jewelry. I just never know what to wear or how to wear them! Before my next business trip, I'll have you come over and help me!!!

    ReplyDelete