Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is a sweater fundraiser really that weird??

I was recently searching online for some sweaters and Banana Republic was one of the top searches. And the first sweater on their website, I immediately fell in love with. Although, since it is Banana Republic and I would be ordering online, the sweater costs $80 and shipping is probably half that amount. I may be fashionable and fabulously dressed but I do not have $80+ to spend on a sweater. Even if it is the coolest, most amazing gray sweater I've ever seen. I love the asymmetrical look of the button, if I could find another cheaper version of it, I would be in heaven and make the order now.

People raise money all the time and have fundraisers for all sorts of things; pets, clubs, families. Why can't I have a fundraiser for this sweater?! If you would help support the cause of 'Get Kari the Banana Sweater' comment on this post or on my Facebook and together we can help me but my essential Fall sweater.


Don't you want one too? First, help me get mine then I'll help you pick out yours and what to wear with it! Thanks for all your support!!

I'm only half kidding about the fundraiser. But how cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment