Monday, August 8, 2011

Looks can be decieving...

This past weekend I went to Albertville Outlets with 2 of my good friends and we were prepared to spend some money!  It has always been one of my favorite places to go and my friends and I have decided to make it a yearly visit. I always have to make a stop at the Gap Outlet, Banana Republic Outlet, Nine West Outlet and the Charlotte Russe Outlet. Since I love almost everything on Charlotte Russe's website, I figured I would walk out of the store broke but with some awesome purchases! I have never been so sad in my life! I knew some of their stuff online was a little wild, but I did not realize that the entire store would be ghetto club fabulous!  For as many times as I look at their website every chance I get, I still don’t understand the midriff baring tops. They are not attractive and who wants to show off their muffin top, since I’m sure the right people for those tops don’t even wear them.


If you find me someone who would wear this, I will buy it for them and take pictures of them to be in my ‘What Not to Wear’ post!
Of course I cannot leave that store without buying something. After spending almost 45 minutes in the store, I found a dress that I was in love with, a butterfly scarf and some bracelets. I am still thinking about a few things that I saw, but put back because I thought my total would be too much. I should've went back to get them because I had only spent $31.00! Which is another reason why I like them - cute stuff (online) for not very much money. Although, just because their store is not as classy as I would like, their online stuff still has me sold with them. I left after checking out and telling the associate that each pay check I place an online order, I love the store so much! She looked at me like I was nuts and that she didn’t even spend that much. I even asked if Charlotte Russe had a credit card so I could buy more! They don’t now, but hopefully in the near near future. I’m running out of cute clothes!!


1 comment: