Wednesday, February 7, 2018

What's your superhero power?

The last 2 challenges, could've landed me on the bottom or even worse went home if I were on the show. I didn't put my all into these last two, they could've been better. I'm hoping the next challenge really brings my mojo back. This week is a fresh start!

This challenge was to create a superhero look. I saw some red/black print fabric at Joann's that I really loved awhile ago. I didn't even notice that it had a black Ant-Man print on it. So, instead of getting new fabric - again, the Project Runway and my budget are not the same - I decided to use the Ant-Man fabric and just paint it so that it didn't appear to look like Ant-Man. The black paint didn't take as well as I wanted and it didn't cover the print very well, but it wasn't horrible.


I may not be wearing this cape like top on my next date night, but these pants. Are. Amazing. I love them, they fit great and the shiny fabric gives a leather type feel. These are now hanging in my closet waiting to be worn on the next 40 degree day. Since they are a little thinner fabric, they aren't going to keep me warm when it's -9 like today. How many days til spring?



If you had a superhero power, what would it be? I'd love to be in 2 places at once. Being a mom, stylist, friend, sister, wife, it's hard to please everyone. I like to be a people pleaser, so being in more than one place, I could get things done! Can you just imagine? More than one Kari? 

No comments:

Post a Comment