Sunday, February 25, 2018

Skip a week - Go USA!

I'm a couple days behind when I usually post, but since I haven't started the new Project Runway challenge yet, I think I'm still good.

Last week PR took off a week, I assume for the Olympics. So I decided to work on something inspired by the Olympics. You can never have too many shoes, purses or make up bags. Why not add a new make up/brush bag to my collection. I added the red, white and blue accent to this one to give it that Team USA feel.


Honestly, I'm kind of in love with this blue ribbon I found on clearance at Joann's. The blue tie-dye almost has a floral type look, I will have to add this as an accent to another piece I create. Maybe on the cuff of a blouse or across the center back?

On to next week! Spoiler alert - it's an Avant Garde challenge! Which means, I'll have to work extra hard on it and get some wearable art made. Wish me luck!

xx,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment