Sunday, July 3, 2011

Like something out of a movie...

There is an episode of Sex and the City where Carrie receives a package in the mail of Manolo Blahnik's (amazing shoe designer, for those who don't know), Season 6, Episode 9. Yes, I'm obsessed. When she opens the box, the shoe box fits perfectly in the shipping box like it was made for the shoe box. She then opens the shoe box and the shoes look as though there is a spotlight on them making them glow. If you listen closely you can almost hear her gasp when she opens the box.

This is exactly what happened to me when I opened my Charlotte Russe package of nude pumps. I think I would do more than just gasp if I opened a box of Manolo Blahnik's. The paramedics with the thingies to restart my heart might show up at my door. They are even better than I remember seeing them online. They make my legs look amazing and the style  is exactly what I was looking for. The only regret I have is that they are a little small, I should've went with a 7 1/2. I will always sacrifice pain for fashion.

Of course I am wearing them on Tuesday, with one of the outfits I've been thinking about with nude heels forever. I'll take pictures, I'll get compliments and I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment