Monday, June 27, 2011

My Love Affair with Shoes!

My new favorite trend in shoes are nude heels. I have been waiting and looking for the right pair that are not too expensive. I found a pair I'm in love with from Charlotte Russe for $38.00, for that price they're basically giving them away! I ordered them only 3 days ago and they cannot come fast enough! I'm already finding outfits that I'm excited to wear them with! My pink pinstripe skirt, a blue button down top, and a casual white top with jeans to name three. The moment after I hit 'accept' on the online order, I couldn't stop smiling! I had bought a key piece of my wardrobe. Elizabeth Taylor may have had A Love Affair with Jewelry, but I'm having a love affair with my shoes. I'm sure the jewelry one will be next.

Nude heels are everywhere for Spring/Summer 2011. On the runway, with a casual look, on celebrities and in retail stores. It's easy to see why they are so popular since they go with any outfit. If you are planning a look and cannot decide on the color or type of shoes, chances are if you tried nude pumps/sandals they would be perfect. Nude heels give the illusion that you're not wearing shoes and makes your legs longer and fits any woman's body shape.


Lanvin Runway Spring 2011 - Nude Bootie


Supermodel Miranda Kerr - Nude Pump


Timeless Beauty - Sarah Jessica Parker - Nude Sandal

Typically, the ankle and foot are the smallest part on your body, so why not accentuate them by continuing the line. Full-figured, older and in your 30's all look pulled together and chic with nude heels. If you haven't bought a pair by now, check out this website! Not only do they have amazing shoes, but the clothing, jewelry and accesory selection is great too!




Charlotte Russe - Basic Almond Pump



1 comment:

  1. Love the nude heels kari! i think i want a pair too! when i go to NY i will have to scope some out!

    ReplyDelete