Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Top!



A couple of months ago I purchased this top from Charlotte Russe for $11.00, it has little black hearts all over it and very girly. I wasn't sure how to wear it since it was not fitted and a little high around my neck. I thought about black leggings or extremely skinny jeans that would make my black pumps look amazing. I opted for my semi-skinny jeans. I even wore some earrings that have little hearts in them!! Since it had a higher neckline, wearing a necklace would be too busy and too much going on around my neck. I have my black leather strap watch on, although I wasn't sure that looked ok and stared at it all day wondering if I should take it off.

When wearing a flowy top or one that is not so fitted, I always choose to wear more fitted bottoms; such as skinny jeans, with heels of course. It will elongate your legs and make you look taller - which is always helpful no matter how tall you are. Taller is better.

I always have to feel comfortable in my clothes before I leave the house in the morning. Remember: Confidence is key and is very attractive.

1 comment:

  1. I love skimming through Charlotte Russe, they have great style for an awesome price! I'd love to see you in Wellies (like NINE WEST rainboots), very trendy in Chicago... You have cute legs/knees for it <3

    ReplyDelete