Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Classic/Trashy?

In the artificial lighting at work, my nude shoes looked less like classic simple heels and more like 'hooker shoes.' The platform and high heel reminded me of stripper heels. Although, they are not hot pink or zebra print with a clear heel so they are not true hooker shoes. The nude subtle color keeps them classy and not trashy. I've only worn shoes with a clear heel once and I will never live that down. Not a good choice, but we all make mistakes.
I decided to wear my blue striped shirt dress with my nude heels and it was a match made in heaven. Not only was I a foot taller, but my legs looked amazing! Even though towards the end of the day I started to walk with a limp because of the pain, it was so worth it. I'm still very much in love with my nude heels and even though I may complain about the pain, I was still the cutest person at work that day!

1 comment: