Monday, October 22, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!



I'm thinking about taking my son to run the Youth Run in the Fargo Marathon next year. Exercise and me are not a good combination and I do not care to start a workout regimen. Even if I were to start running or working out I would have no idea what to wear. In order to prepare for this children's marathon I need to Google images for a 1K marathon. Obviously my 3 year old will not be running fast so I won't need to dress like we're running a full marathon. Should I wear jeans? Is it acceptable to wear heels? What do you healthy people wear? These are my problems.

I could totally rock the Kelly Ripa running in heels look. I even have black strappy ones like hers that are crazy comfortable. Put a Dr. Scholl's gel insert in them and I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment