Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fashion Nightmare!

I suppose with Halloween coming up, more people will be having nightmares with things they fear; tapered jeans, shoulder pads and tie dye - isn't that what all people are scared of? Ha. A coworker of mine feels the same way I do and had the worst fashion nightmare. She described it to me as; "Last night I dreamed that I had on simple outfit, just jeans and a light button-down shirt, but it was cute.  I decided to check if it was ok from the back, so I used a hand mirror in front of the bathroom mirror and it was awful.  My jeans turned into high waisted, tapered leg, stone washed, front pleated, far apart back pockets awful!  Then my shirt turned into a purple turtleneck that was too tight and tucked in and it showed that I had a hunch-back!"

I tried to Google high waisted tapered jeans and couldn't even find anything! Thank goodness that hasn't become a trend yet! Let's hope that her nightmare doesn't turn into reality. I will sleep better tonight knowing this won't come true any time soon.

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment