Monday, October 15, 2012

A new favorite outfit!

 
 
Along with the 4 other tops from Forever 21, I bought these gray skinny jeans. I have trouble not buying them when they are only $11! I'm so in love with skinny jeans recently. You can wear them with anything! Flats, boots, heels. They are very versatile and if you have seen the Old Navy commercial, now 'Everybody' can wear them. Awesome commerical by the way - yes I grew up in the 90's.
 
I was just re-reading some of my previous posts last night and thinking about my outfit for the next day when I found some researched images from online shopping websites I had saved months before. I love how the gray and blue go together and the gladiator heels complete the look. I have already worn these with my black flat knee high boots and leather jacket. No matter what I'm wearing I always seem to want to wear my leather jacket too and it toughens up the look a little. This was one of my favorite outfits that I have recently bought. I'll definately be wearing it again. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment