Saturday, November 26, 2011

Approved for a credit card!!!

Pro -

   No more waiting to buy clothes after I try them on. I can take them home that day.

    I won't have a sad face when I walk out of the store leaving the clothes I tried on there.

   My wardrobe will be incredible!

   I'll be able to have the latest fashions right away instead of buying on clearance trying to make them work during that season.

   I can help buy clothes for friends who desperately need a fashion intervention!

   I will feel that elated feeling after buying a cute outfit that I feel in love with after trying it on.

   My favorite store's employees will know me on a first name basis.

   There will be no need to wear my lounge clothes in public. At all.

   I will increase my self-esteem when I buy new clothes.

   I may even be able to buy some designer clothes, depending on my limit of course.

Con -

   I will have to pay it eventually.

1 comment: