Thursday, February 5, 2015

On the hunt!

Everyone has a style icon. If you like Jennifer Aniston, you are probably like the girl next door. If you like Sarah Jessica Parker, you tend to dress more fashion forward. And if you like Keira Knightley and her boyish figure, you may like the tomboy style. No matter how you dress, it is an undeniable fact that Stacy London knows how to dress herself and knows how to dress others.
On her new TLC show, Love Lust or Run, she wore something that I never thought I could pull off. When someone asks me what to wear under a top that is see-through or thin, I always say, wear a similar color so it doesn't  stand out too much. That was my motto until I saw Stacy London wearing a black lace blouse over a white button down. She even had a red flannel moto jacket over it to pull it together outside.
Ever since I saw that, I'm on the look out for something similar. This one is from Loft and is $54.
http://www.loft.com/paisley-lace-top/361094?colorExplode=false&skuId=17890991&catid=cat640046&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=6600

                                        
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment