Friday, April 3, 2015

I'm a taurus, so I should right?

The new Vogue is filled with new fashion and I even got a Spring catalog of BCBG. But there was one page that stuck out to me with a trend that I might consider. The non-pierced septum ring. If I didn't see a picture with the piercing I would've called it the booger piercing, or between your nose. Granted, there are some celebrities that do rock these; Lady Gaga, supermodel Eva Marcille and Scarlett Johannson. I must admit that Elisabeth Tnt who writes for Vogue looks pretty good with one too. I think the thing with this trend is that you have to possess that rocker chic vibe, and I do not. I would much prefer a floral skirt and heels over torn up jeans and dark colors. But just wait!

After Googling some shopping sites and images, I found that there are non piercing septum rings out there for the girly girl in you, with bling! I don't think I'll jump on this trend bandwagon right now, but I'm not completely opposed to it. I'll keep searching some jewelry sites and if I can find a decent one cheap enough to test it out, I will add it to my shopping cart. I just hope it looks like a septum ring and not a huge booger hanging out of my nose. After all, I am a taurus, I should act more like it.

Feel like being daring and following this trend? Check out these celebrities who have!

Elisabeth Tnt, Scarlett Johannson, Eva Marcille, Lady Gaga, Jordin Sparks.


No comments:

Post a Comment