Friday, February 8, 2013

Belt It Out!

 
 
Black Snakeskin - $18 - JCPenny
Nude & Coral Perforated Skinny Belt - $29.95 - Lane Bryant
Mustard Leather Belt - $16.99 - Target
Black Bow Skinny Belt - $4.80 - Forever 21
 
As hard as it is to believe, my past few outfits have been lacking. :) Whenever I feel like I'm missing something or forgot an accessory I am always down in the dumps thinking I'm not as stylish as I could be. I remember one day I told my boss I forgot my ring that goes with an outfit and she asked me if I wanted to go home and get it. Inside I thought, 'Yes!!' But I said, 'No, that's ok.' (it was only my first week of working this job - I didn't want to seem too fashion obsessed, yet). 
 
When a shirt is tucked in a belt defines the waist more and gives some shape. I used to not wear a belt, but since then there have been such cute styles and colors that can really make an outfit pop. I have a handful of belts in neutral colors (with the exception of one blue one) and I could really use some more. I'm thinking about going to get a couple of these ones I posted - especially the bow one. How cute and girly is that?!
 
Check out these new styles for Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment