Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back to Middle School Shopping List

I was digging through old journals today and found some old notes from middle school. There were some about things I wanted to accomplish that year, boys that I liked and of course some clothes that I wanted to buy for Back to School. I knew I've always loved fashion and clothes, but I didn't realize how off my style was back then. Some of the things on my list were; Mudd jeans, sky blue tank top, chunky shoes, flare jeans and orange shoes. Thank goodness I was never able to buy them and saved my look during my 6th grade year. It's fun to look back and see the things I used to want and what I thought was cool - almost like a time capsule. I should write a list of things I want now and save it for 15 years from now. Coral colored skinny jeans, white cuff shorts and black mary jane pump heels. I wonder if they will be as outrageous as my middle school shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment